Scooter Hut is Australia's largest specialist electric scooter store, with 13 stores across Australia such as Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth , Canberra and Adelaide. Scooter Hut is a certified dealer of some of the World's best e-scooter brands, including Segway, NIU and the exclusive distributor of Kaabo and InMotion E Scooters in Australia. Scooter Hut prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service, we are the only retailer in Australia with a national E Scooter Service & Repairs team.
Shop our wide range of electric scooters in one of our 13 Australian stores or online with free 2 hour click and collect at any of our 13 stores & free shipping Australia wide for orders worth $450 & over.
Which brand of electric scooters is best?
If you are looking to buy the best electric scooters in Australia, Scooter Hut is the best option. Our expert team and large range of the best e scooter models and accessories ensure you get the best e scooter for your needs. Some of the best e scooter brands sold by Scooter Hut are:
- Apollo, new to Scooter Hut, Apollo electric scooters are designed, tested and built upon the pillars of innovation, quality and safety.
- Kaabo, renowned worldwide for high-performance e scooters such as the Wolf Warrior and exclusive to Scooter Hut in Australia.
- InMotion, well known for its innovation & obsession with quality with top sellers like the InMotion S1 & Commuter Climber, exclusive to Scooter Hut in Australia.
- Segway Ninebot, one of the most well-known e scooter brands, Segway's Ninebot F Series is very popular.
- NIU, known for making some of the most aesthetically pleasing e scooter designs, you’ll love the futuristic design of the NIU KQi2 Pro or NIU KQi3 Sport.
How much is an electric scooter?
Electric Scooters for kids start from only $479 and electric scooters for adults start from $699. Electric scooters are not only convenient, they are also a great way to save money on parking, public transport & the cost of registration & maintenance of your car or motorbike, in fact, E Scooters are one of the greenest and cost-effective modes of transport available. Checkout deals on e scooters for riders of all ages:
Where can I ride my e-scooter?
E-scooters rules and laws vary from state to state in Australia about who is allowed to ride e-scooters, where and how fast. It is important to be aware of these rules when buying your e scooter, below we have some useful summaries of the relevant electric scooter laws across Australia:
Where can I test ride an electric scooter?
If you are thinking about buying an electric scooter, one of the best ways to work out what is the best electric scooter for you is to do a test ride or electric scooter info session (where a test ride is not possible) at a Scooter Hut store near you.
Is there a kids electric scooter?
Yes! There are specially designed electric scooters for kids & also for teenagers. Kids electric scooters feature smaller wheels & specially designed frames to make balancing easier for young riders. Kids e scooters also feature special speed, power & acceleration limits to ensure your kids or teenagers scoot at a safe speed.