If you are always looking to explore new places, like the nearby off-road trail, the lush green forests or the nearest beer joint, you might have tried different transportation modes like a bicycle, a unicycle, rollerblades or even a Segway. And while these modes might sound fun in the first go, nothing comes close to evolve skateboards.
They are easy to operate, eco-friendly and can be used to commute short and long distances. Moreover, they are extremely versatile and can be used on different terrain types. But are these reasons enough? We doubt. Here are nine reasons evolve skateboards can help you explore the neighbourhoods and have fun while you're at it.
They are Portable
While most scooters and bikes need to be foldable or at least have some quick-release functionality, an evolve skateboard is designed to be easily carried around. This means that you can take your e-skateboard with you wherever you go without having to worry about it taking up too much space. And since they are lightweight, you can even take them on public transport without hassle.
That being said, keep these tips in mind to store them so that they're always ready to go:
- Keep your skateboard away from moisture: Avoid storing your skateboard in humid places like the garage or basement. Moisture can cause the deck to warp and the trucks to rust.
- Wipe down your skateboard after riding: This will help remove any dirt or grit that can accumulate over time and damage your board.
- Store your skateboard in a cool place: When storing your board long-term, make sure to put it in a closet or cabinet. This will help prevent the wheels from drying out and cracking.
- Do not store in direct sunlight: The heat from the sun can warp the deck and damage the battery.
They have a Low Learning Curve
Riding an evolve skateboard is pretty straightforward and does not require much practice. Unlike other modes of transportation like rollerblades or Segways, you will not need to practice hours to master the art of riding an e-skateboard. Just hop on and start cruising around town!
Evolve skateboards are powered by batteries, meaning they do not produce any emissions. This makes them a great option for those looking for eco-friendly ways to travel around town. Moreover, since they do not produce noise, they are also great for commuting in areas where noise pollution is a concern.
As mentioned before, evolve skateboards are powered by batteries, so they do not produce any emissions. This also makes them extremely quiet compared to other modes of transportation like scooters and bicycles. So if you are looking for a mode of transportation that will not disturb your neighbours or the people around you, an evolve skateboard is definitely the way to go.
One of the best things about evolve skateboards is that they can be used on different terrain. Whether you want to cruise down the street, ride on the beach or even go off-roading, an evolve skateboard can handle it all. This makes them a great option for those who want to explore new places and want to have the flexibility to ride on different types of terrain.
Evolve skateboards can reach speeds of up to 32 kph, which is pretty fast considering their size. This means that you can get from point A to point B pretty quickly without having to worry about traffic or waiting for public transport.
But keep these tips in mind when riding the skateboard:
- Wear protective gear: When riding at high speeds, it is important to wear protective gear like a helmet, knee, and elbow pads. This will help protect you in case of an accident.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Make sure you're vigilant around sensitive areas like schools and hospitals to avoid penalties by the police or mishaps.
- Follow the road rules: Check your state's riding laws and avoid riding on the roads. Take the bike lanes or sideways as much as possible.
- Don't ride under the influence: It is never a good idea to ride an evolve skateboard under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You might end up in an accident or get fined by the police.
Great for Commuting
As evolve skateboards are fast, eco-friendly and quiet, they are great for commuting. If you live in a city, an evolve skateboard can help you avoid traffic and get to your destination quickly. And if you live in a rural area, an evolve skateboard can help you get around without disturbing your neighbours or the wildlife.
While evolve skateboards might sound like a luxury, they are actually quite affordable. In fact, they are often cheaper than other modes of transportation like scooters and bicycles. So if you are looking for a cost-effective way to travel around town, an evolve skateboard is definitely the way to go.
These tips will help you buy the right skateboard for your needs:
- Check the reviews: When buying an evolve skateboard, it is important to read the reviews to ensure you get a quality product.
- Do your research: There are many different types of evolve skateboards on the market, so it is important to do your research to find the one that best suits your needs.
- Consider your budget: Evolve skateboards can range in price from around $200 to $2000, so it is important to consider your budget before making a purchase.
Scooter Hut has a great collection.
They are Fun
Last but not least, evolve skateboards are just plain fun. Whether you are cruising down the street or carving through the park, an evolve skateboard will definitely put a smile on your face. So if you are looking for a fun and easy way to get around town, an e-skateboard is definitely the way to go.
Evolve skateboards are a great way to travel around town. They are portable, have a low learning curve and are eco-friendly. Plus, they are also affordable and just plain fun. If you are looking for an easy and fun way to get around town, an evolve skateboard is definitely the way to go!