A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY WILL ONLY COVER A DEFECT IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS. IT DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE INFLICTED BY IMPACT ON THE SCOOTER.
At Scooter Hut, we always want to go above and beyond when it comes to our customers. Whilst we try to ensure all warranty claims are dealt with fairly and within reason, the fact is that the vast majority of warranty claims are rejected by the manufacturer, because the damage caused is simply not a fault within the manufacturing process, but rather a result of metal being softer than concrete.
How does the Scooter Hut Crash Replacement Discount policy work?
Our crash replacement policy is essentially an additional service we offer to our customers to help keep them riding, when an unfortunate breakage occurs to their scooter.
If you break, bend or snap your bars, deck, forks or wheels, as a result of impact on the ground, and the warranty claim is refused, we will issue you with the following crash replacement discounts:
- Within 3 months of purchase: 25% discount
- Within 6 months of purchase: 20% discount
- Crash replacement discount is not applicable for any electric device
- Crash replacement is not valid on products older than 6 months (from purchase date)
- Discount is off the full purchase price of the product being replaced and does not include freight charges
- Discount will be manually applied by a customer service representative at the time of you choosing your replacement product
- A customer service representative will work with you to help choose the most appropriate replacement product and we ask you to listen to their advice so you can make an informed choice
The first step is to contact us with clear photos and information relating to your broken part so that we can assess whether it would be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Email email@example.com to start a claim.
For all further enquiries, please contact us